Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SMTOY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,600 shares, a growth of 227.3% from the April 30th total of 1,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 23,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
SMTOY traded up $0.17 on Thursday, reaching $11.21. The company had a trading volume of 8,345 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,212. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $11.20 and a 200 day simple moving average of $12.60. Sumitomo Electric Industries has a 52-week low of $10.21 and a 52-week high of $16.08.
About Sumitomo Electric Industries (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sumitomo Electric Industries (SMTOY)
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
- Block, Inc: Correcting for Negative Earnings
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Sumitomo Electric Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sumitomo Electric Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.