Tharisa (LON:THS – Get Rating) had its price objective decreased by investment analysts at Berenberg Bank from GBX 260 ($3.27) to GBX 250 ($3.15) in a research note issued on Thursday, MarketBeat Ratings reports. The brokerage presently has a “buy” rating on the stock. Berenberg Bank’s price objective suggests a potential upside of 76.06% from the stock’s current price.
Shares of THS opened at GBX 142 ($1.79) on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 2.36, a quick ratio of 1.89 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.17. The stock has a market cap of £420.40 million and a P/E ratio of 4.75. The company has a 50-day moving average of GBX 150.74 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 138.18. Tharisa has a 12-month low of GBX 96 ($1.21) and a 12-month high of GBX 172 ($2.16).
About Tharisa (Get Rating)
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Tharisa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tharisa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.