A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Triumph Group (NYSE: TGI):
- 5/20/2022 – Triumph Group had its price target lowered by analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. from $20.00 to $18.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 5/19/2022 – Triumph Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $36.00 to $26.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 5/19/2022 – Triumph Group had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS Group AG to $24.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 5/19/2022 – Triumph Group had its price target lowered by analysts at Truist Financial Co. to $24.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 3/31/2022 – Triumph Group is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Shares of Triumph Group stock opened at $14.88 on Thursday. Triumph Group, Inc. has a 52 week low of $13.34 and a 52 week high of $27.85. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $23.05 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $21.34. The stock has a market capitalization of $961.41 million, a PE ratio of -22.55, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 4.98 and a beta of 2.73.
Triumph Group (NYSE:TGI – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, May 18th. The aerospace company reported $0.39 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.42 by ($0.03). The company had revenue of $386.70 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $405.19 million. Triumph Group had a negative net margin of 2.93% and a negative return on equity of 6.36%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was down 17.2% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the firm earned $0.10 EPS. As a group, analysts expect that Triumph Group, Inc. will post 1.1 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Triumph Group, Inc designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs, overhauls, and distributes aerostructures, aircraft components, accessories, subassemblies, and systems worldwide. It operates in two segments, Triumph Systems & Support, and Triumph Aerospace Structures. The company offers aircraft and engine-mounted accessory drives, thermal control systems and components, cargo hooks, high lift actuations, cockpit control levers, hydraulic systems and components, control system valve bodies, landing gear actuation systems, electronic engine controls, landing gear components and assemblies, exhaust nozzles and ducting, main engine gearbox assemblies, geared transmissions and drive train components, main fuel pumps, fuel-metering units, primary and secondary flight control systems, and vibration absorbers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Triumph Group (TGI)
- Dentsply Stock is Repricing Itself
- Is Zoom Video (NASDAQ: ZM) Starting To Bottom Out?
- Short-Covering Begins In Big Lots
- Agilent Technologies Is Bottoming But Don’t Buy It Yet
- Institutions Ring The Register On Toll Brothers Stock
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Triumph Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Triumph Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.