7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:VIIAW – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,300 shares, an increase of 165.0% from the April 30th total of 2,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 22,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Shares of NASDAQ VIIAW opened at $0.14 on Friday. 7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. has a 12-month low of $0.12 and a 12-month high of $1.03.
An institutional investor recently raised its position in 7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. stock. Q Global Advisors LLC boosted its holdings in shares of 7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:VIIAW – Get Rating) by 148.6% during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 150,000 shares of the company’s stock after buying an additional 89,657 shares during the period. Q Global Advisors LLC’s holdings in 7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. were worth $36,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. (VIIAW)
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for 7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 7GC & Co. Holdings Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.