Applied Minerals (OTCMKTS:AMNL – Get Rating) announced its earnings results on Wednesday. The basic materials company reported ($0.01) EPS for the quarter, reports. The firm had revenue of $0.08 million for the quarter.
AMNL stock opened at $0.01 on Friday. The business has a 50 day moving average of $0.01 and a 200-day moving average of $0.01. Applied Minerals has a 12-month low of $0.01 and a 12-month high of $0.03.
About Applied Minerals (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Applied Minerals (AMNL)
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Applied Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Applied Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.