Buyer Group International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BYRG – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 126,900 shares, a growth of 159.0% from the April 30th total of 49,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 4,918,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of BYRG stock opened at 0.01 on Friday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is 0.01 and its 200-day moving average is 0.01. Buyer Group International has a 52 week low of 0.00 and a 52 week high of 0.01.
Buyer Group International Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Buyer Group International (BYRG)
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Buyer Group International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Buyer Group International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.