Autogrill (OTC:ATGSY – Get Rating) had its target price boosted by equities researchers at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from €6.50 ($6.91) to €6.80 ($7.23) in a research note issued on Friday, The Fly reports.
OTC ATGSY remained flat at $C$6.69 during trading hours on Friday. Autogrill has a 52 week low of C$6.00 and a 52 week high of C$12.00.
About Autogrill (Get Rating)
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Autogrill Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Autogrill and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.