Foresight Enterprise VCT Plc (LON:FTF – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Friday, May 27th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, June 16th will be paid a dividend of GBX 3.50 ($0.04) per share on Thursday, June 30th. This represents a dividend yield of 5.65%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, June 16th. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
Shares of LON FTF traded down GBX 2.50 ($0.03) during midday trading on Friday, reaching GBX 59.50 ($0.75). The company’s stock had a trading volume of 13,601 shares, compared to its average volume of 12,773. Foresight Enterprise VCT has a 12-month low of GBX 52 ($0.65) and a 12-month high of GBX 63.50 ($0.80). The firm has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 61.48 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 60.52. The stock has a market capitalization of £117.27 million and a P/E ratio of 5.54.
About Foresight Enterprise VCT (Get Rating)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Foresight Enterprise VCT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Foresight Enterprise VCT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.