Freedom Financial Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FDVA – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a decline of 60.0% from the April 30th total of 500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
FDVA traded up $0.04 during trading hours on Friday, reaching $14.15. 400 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 3,782. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $14.16 and a 200 day moving average price of $13.80. Freedom Financial has a 52-week low of $11.56 and a 52-week high of $16.00. The firm has a market capitalization of $93.62 million and a PE ratio of 9.43.
About Freedom Financial (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Freedom Financial (FDVA)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Freedom Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Freedom Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.