Mercialys (OTCMKTS:MEIYF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 159,600 shares, an increase of 135.7% from the April 30th total of 67,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Shares of MEIYF opened at $9.52 on Friday. Mercialys has a 1-year low of $9.30 and a 1-year high of $13.20. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $9.31 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $9.59.
About Mercialys (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mercialys (MEIYF)
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Mercialys Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mercialys and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.