MFS Special Value Trust (NYSE:MFV – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 7,900 shares, a decline of 52.7% from the April 30th total of 16,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 8,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.9 days.
Shares of MFV stock opened at $5.30 on Friday. MFS Special Value Trust has a 1 year low of $5.03 and a 1 year high of $7.18. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $5.90 and a two-hundred day moving average of $6.28.
The firm also recently declared a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, May 31st. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, May 18th will be given a dividend of $0.0418 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, May 17th. This represents a $0.50 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 9.48%.
About MFS Special Value Trust (Get Rating)
MFS Special Value Trust is a closed-ended balanced mutual fund launched and managed by Massachusetts Financial Services Company The fund invests in the public equity and fixed income markets of the United States. It primarily invests in value stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. The fund employs fundamental analysis and a bottom-up stock picking approach to create its portfolio.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MFS Special Value Trust (MFV)
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for MFS Special Value Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MFS Special Value Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.