Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:OTSKY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 75,700 shares, a growth of 183.5% from the April 30th total of 26,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 241,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.3 days.
OTCMKTS OTSKY opened at $17.27 on Friday. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $17.03 and a 200 day simple moving average of $17.58. Otsuka has a one year low of $15.48 and a one year high of $22.86.
Otsuka Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Otsuka (OTSKY)
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Otsuka Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Otsuka and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.