Petrofac Limited (OTCMKTS:POFCF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 314,400 shares, an increase of 167.1% from the April 30th total of 117,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 3,144.0 days.
Petrofac stock opened at $1.81 on Friday. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.62 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.65. Petrofac has a fifty-two week low of $1.31 and a fifty-two week high of $2.57.
About Petrofac (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Petrofac (POFCF)
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Petrofac Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Petrofac and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.