Samsonite International S.A. (OTCMKTS:SMSEY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,400 shares, a drop of 51.7% from the April 30th total of 2,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 27,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research lowered Samsonite International from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Wednesday, May 18th.
Shares of OTCMKTS SMSEY opened at $10.57 on Friday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $10.65 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $10.44. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.69, a quick ratio of 1.73 and a current ratio of 2.11. The firm has a market cap of $3.04 billion and a P/E ratio of 28.57. Samsonite International has a 1 year low of $8.08 and a 1 year high of $12.12.
About Samsonite International (Get Rating)
Samsonite International SA engages in the design, manufacture, sourcing, and distribution of travel luggage bags in North America, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. It offers luggage, business, computer, outdoor, casual, and women's bags; and travel accessories and slim protective cases for personal electronic devices primarily under the Samsonite, Tumi, American Tourister, Speck, High Sierra, Gregory, Lipault, Kamiliant, Hartmann, and eBags brands, as well as other owned and licensed brand names.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Samsonite International (SMSEY)
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Samsonite International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Samsonite International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.