Serco Group (OTCMKTS:SECCF – Get Rating) had its price objective boosted by investment analysts at Barclays from GBX 180 ($2.27) to GBX 200 ($2.52) in a research note issued on Friday, The Fly reports.
Shares of SECCF stock remained flat at $$1.88 during trading hours on Friday. Serco Group has a 52 week low of $1.67 and a 52 week high of $2.05. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $1.87 and its 200 day moving average is $1.81.
Serco Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Serco Group (SECCF)
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Serco Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Serco Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.