Kobe Steel, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:KBSTF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 200,300 shares, a drop of 58.3% from the April 30th total of 480,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2,003.0 days.
Shares of Kobe Steel stock traded up $0.27 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $5.35. 300 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,342. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $4.84 and a 200-day simple moving average of $5.05. Kobe Steel has a twelve month low of $4.00 and a twelve month high of $8.04.
Kobe Steel Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kobe Steel (KBSTF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Kobe Steel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kobe Steel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.