Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited (OTCMKTS:SOMMY – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 20,700 shares, an increase of 155.6% from the April 30th total of 8,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 89,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
OTCMKTS:SOMMY opened at $20.71 on Friday. The stock has a market cap of $6.86 billion, a P/E ratio of 5.10 and a beta of 0.86. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $21.78 and its 200 day simple moving average is $23.32. Sumitomo Chemical has a twelve month low of $20.00 and a twelve month high of $28.50.
About Sumitomo Chemical (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sumitomo Chemical (SOMMY)
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
- Beware The Rebound In Retail Stocks
- It’s A Good Time To Own Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL)
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Sumitomo Chemical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sumitomo Chemical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.