VNUE, Inc. (OTCMKTS:VNUE – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 7,500 shares, a drop of 56.4% from the April 30th total of 17,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 4,097,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
VNUE opened at $0.01 on Friday. The business’s 50-day moving average is $0.01 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.01. VNUE has a 1 year low of $0.00 and a 1 year high of $0.02.
About VNUE (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VNUE (VNUE)
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for VNUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VNUE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.