The Flowr Co. (OTCMKTS:FLWPF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 78,700 shares, a growth of 128.8% from the April 30th total of 34,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 142,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.6 days.
OTCMKTS:FLWPF opened at $0.05 on Friday. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.05 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.05. Flowr has a fifty-two week low of $0.03 and a fifty-two week high of $0.28.
Flowr Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Flowr (FLWPF)
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Flowr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flowr and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.