Universal Power Industry Co. (OTCMKTS:UPIN – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,600 shares, a decline of 52.0% from the April 30th total of 7,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 586,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS:UPIN opened at $0.03 on Friday. Universal Power Industry has a 1 year low of $0.02 and a 1 year high of $0.28. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.05 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.06.
About Universal Power Industry (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Universal Power Industry (UPIN)
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
- The Insiders Are Selling Movado Group, But You Shouldn’t
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Universal Power Industry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Universal Power Industry and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.