Worldwide Healthcare Trust PLC (LON:WWH – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Thursday, May 26th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Investors of record on Thursday, June 9th will be given a dividend of GBX 19.50 ($0.25) per share by the investment trust on Friday, July 15th. This represents a yield of 0.63%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, June 9th. This is a boost from Worldwide Healthcare Trust’s previous dividend of $7.00. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
WWH opened at GBX 3,057.80 ($38.48) on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.10, a quick ratio of 0.28 and a current ratio of 0.28. The company has a market cap of £1.99 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 15.58. Worldwide Healthcare Trust has a one year low of GBX 2,913.30 ($36.66) and a one year high of GBX 3,925 ($49.39). The business’s fifty day moving average is GBX 3,180.50 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 3,296.57.
Worldwide Healthcare Trust Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
- Genesco Pops On Earnings But Don’t Expect A Rally
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Worldwide Healthcare Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Worldwide Healthcare Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.