Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited (OTCMKTS:AIPUY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,300 shares, a decrease of 45.6% from the April 30th total of 7,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 2,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.8 days.
Shares of AIPUY opened at $19.75 on Friday. Airports of Thailand Public has a fifty-two week low of $16.76 and a fifty-two week high of $22.80. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $19.65 and a 200-day simple moving average of $19.24.
Airports of Thailand Public Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Airports of Thailand Public (AIPUY)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Airports of Thailand Public Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Airports of Thailand Public and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.