B. Riley Financial, Inc. – 6.37 (NASDAQ:RILYM – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 27,900 shares, a growth of 81.2% from the April 30th total of 15,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 11,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 2.5 days.
RILYM stock opened at $25.14 on Friday. B. Riley Financial, Inc. – 6.37 has a 1-year low of $24.74 and a 1-year high of $26.49.
B. Riley Financial, Inc. – 6.37 Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on B. Riley Financial, Inc. – 6.37 (RILYM)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for B. Riley Financial Inc. - 6.37 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for B. Riley Financial Inc. - 6.37 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.