Biophytis SA (NASDAQ:BPTS – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 12,300 shares, a growth of 95.2% from the April 30th total of 6,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 11,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.0 days.
Shares of Biophytis stock opened at $1.27 on Friday. Biophytis has a fifty-two week low of $1.00 and a fifty-two week high of $13.17. The company has a current ratio of 1.37, a quick ratio of 1.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.10. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $1.88 and a 200 day moving average of $3.66.
Biophytis Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Biophytis (BPTS)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Biophytis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biophytis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.