Creo Medical Limited (LON:CREO – Get Rating) insider Charles Spicer acquired 15,435 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, May 26th. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 97 ($1.22) per share, with a total value of £14,971.95 ($18,839.75).
Shares of LON CREO opened at GBX 97.50 ($1.23) on Friday. Creo Medical Limited has a one year low of GBX 94 ($1.18) and a one year high of GBX 220 ($2.77). The firm has a market capitalization of £176.48 million and a PE ratio of -7.22. The company has a current ratio of 2.52, a quick ratio of 2.17 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 20.53. The business has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 105.03 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 127.32.
Creo Medical Company Profile (Get Rating)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Creo Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Creo Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.