Graph Blockchain Inc. (OTCMKTS:REGRF – Get Rating) was the target of a large growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 332,000 shares, a growth of 92.7% from the April 30th total of 172,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 377,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.9 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:REGRF opened at $0.01 on Friday. Graph Blockchain has a 12 month low of $0.01 and a 12 month high of $0.10. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.02 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.03.
Graph Blockchain Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Graph Blockchain (REGRF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Graph Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Graph Blockchain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.