Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. PFD DEP1/1000A (NASDAQ:HOVNP – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a decrease of 37.5% from the April 30th total of 800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
NASDAQ:HOVNP opened at $19.87 on Friday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $19.74 and its two-hundred day moving average is $20.40. Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. PFD DEP1/1000A has a 52 week low of $14.83 and a 52 week high of $24.09.
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Friday, April 15th. Stockholders of record on Friday, April 1st were given a dividend of $0.4766 per share. This represents a $1.91 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 9.59%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, March 31st.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. PFD DEP1/1000A (HOVNP)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. PFD DEP1/1000A Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hovnanian Enterprises Inc. PFD DEP1/1000A and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.