Kingsoft Co. Limited (OTCMKTS:KSFTF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 754,100 shares, a drop of 36.0% from the April 30th total of 1,178,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 157.1 days.
Shares of KSFTF opened at $2.99 on Friday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $3.07 and a 200-day moving average price of $3.90. Kingsoft has a 12-month low of $2.99 and a 12-month high of $7.64.
Kingsoft Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kingsoft (KSFTF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Kingsoft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kingsoft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.