Cryptoblox Technologies Inc. (OTCMKTS:CRYBF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 367,200 shares, a decrease of 36.9% from the April 30th total of 581,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 578,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.6 days.
Shares of Cryptoblox Technologies stock opened at $0.03 on Friday. Cryptoblox Technologies has a 52 week low of $0.02 and a 52 week high of $0.35. The business has a 50 day moving average of $0.04.
Cryptoblox Technologies Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cryptoblox Technologies (CRYBF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Cryptoblox Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cryptoblox Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.