Electric Power Development Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:EPWDF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 42,600 shares, a decrease of 36.7% from the April 30th total of 67,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 213.0 days.
EPWDF stock opened at $16.68 on Friday. Electric Power Development has a 12-month low of $12.55 and a 12-month high of $16.68. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $15.96 and its 200 day simple moving average is $14.03.
About Electric Power Development (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Electric Power Development (EPWDF)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Electric Power Development Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Electric Power Development and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.