Insurance Australia Group Limited (OTCMKTS:IAUGY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a decrease of 75.0% from the April 30th total of 800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.0 days.
Shares of IAUGY remained flat at $$16.93 during trading hours on Friday. Insurance Australia Group has a twelve month low of $14.91 and a twelve month high of $20.00. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $16.31 and a 200-day simple moving average of $16.06.
About Insurance Australia Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Insurance Australia Group (IAUGY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Insurance Australia Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Insurance Australia Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.