Simulated Environment Concepts, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SMEV – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 32,700 shares, an increase of 93.5% from the April 30th total of 16,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 601,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
OTCMKTS SMEV opened at $0.01 on Friday. Simulated Environment Concepts has a 52-week low of $0.00 and a 52-week high of $0.02. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.01 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.01.
Simulated Environment Concepts Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Simulated Environment Concepts (SMEV)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Simulated Environment Concepts Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Simulated Environment Concepts and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.