Thule Group AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:THUPY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,800 shares, an increase of 75.0% from the April 30th total of 1,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 5,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.5 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS THUPY opened at $15.53 on Friday. Thule Group AB has a 52 week low of $15.00 and a 52 week high of $31.00. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $18.45 and a 200 day moving average price of $23.02.
A number of analysts recently weighed in on THUPY shares. Kepler Capital Markets upgraded shares of Thule Group AB (publ) from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Thursday, February 10th. Danske upgraded shares of Thule Group AB (publ) from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Wednesday, March 9th.
Thule Group AB (publ) operates as a sports and outdoor company. It offers roof racks; roof boxes; carriers for transporting bikes, water, and winter sports equipment and rooftop tents; awnings, bike carriers, and tents for RVs and caravans; bike trailers, child bike seats, and strollers; luggage, backpacks, and laptop and sport bags; and hiking backpacks, camera bags, and cases for consumer electronics.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Thule Group AB (publ) (THUPY)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Thule Group AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Thule Group AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.