TWC Enterprises Limited (TSE:TWC – Get Rating) declared a quarterly dividend on Monday, May 30th, TickerTech reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, June 15th will be given a dividend of 0.02 per share on Wednesday, June 15th. This represents a $0.08 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.44%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, May 30th.
TSE TWC opened at C$18.20 on Friday. The stock has a market cap of C$446.77 million and a PE ratio of 5.04. The company has a current ratio of 2.26, a quick ratio of 0.85 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 21.79. TWC Enterprises has a twelve month low of C$16.75 and a twelve month high of C$27.00. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of C$18.80 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$18.20.
TWC Enterprises Company Profile (Get Rating)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for TWC Enterprises Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TWC Enterprises and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.