Entrée Resources Ltd. (OTCMKTS:ERLFF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 38,100 shares, a decline of 16.6% from the April 30th total of 45,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 109,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Shares of ERLFF traded up $0.02 during trading hours on Wednesday, hitting $0.70. 23,990 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 32,422. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.80 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.73. Entrée Resources has a 12-month low of $0.57 and a 12-month high of $0.95.
Entrée Resources Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the development and exploration of mineral property interests located in Mongolia, Peru, Australia, and Canada. Its principal asset is the Entrée/Oyu Tolgoi joint venture property comprising Hugo North Extension copper-gold porphyry deposit and the Heruga copper-gold-molybdenum porphyry deposit located in Mongolia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Entrée Resources (ERLFF)
- Ambarella Is A Buy For Patient Investors
- Don’t Bet On A Big Rebound For Salesforce.com Stock
- 3 Specialty Retailers with Special Upside
- Is Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) Bottoming Out?
- There Are Cracks In The Paint At Sherwin-Williams
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Entrée Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Entrée Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.