GMO Internet, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GMOYF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 244,300 shares, an increase of 24.5% from the April 30th total of 196,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 349.0 days.
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group cut shares of GMO Internet from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Tuesday, April 5th.
Shares of GMO Internet stock remained flat at $$20.12 on Wednesday. GMO Internet has a 52 week low of $17.87 and a 52 week high of $28.93. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $20.67 and its 200 day simple moving average is $22.75.
GMO Internet, Inc provides various Internet services worldwide. It operates through Internet Infrastructure, Online Advertising and Media, Internet Finance, and Cryptocurrency segments. It offers Internet infrastructure services in the areas of domain, hosting, cloud, security, payments, e-commerce support, connection, Website creation support, marketing support, community, contents, app, and IoT.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GMO Internet (GMOYF)
- Ambarella Is A Buy For Patient Investors
- Don’t Bet On A Big Rebound For Salesforce.com Stock
- 3 Specialty Retailers with Special Upside
- Is Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) Bottoming Out?
- There Are Cracks In The Paint At Sherwin-Williams
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for GMO Internet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GMO Internet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.