Healthcare Services Acquisition Co. (NASDAQ:HCARW – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,600 shares, an increase of 24.1% from the April 30th total of 2,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 16,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Healthcare Services Acquisition stock. EHP Funds Inc. acquired a new position in Healthcare Services Acquisition Co. (NASDAQ:HCARW – Get Rating) in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm acquired 117,380 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $40,000.
Healthcare Services Acquisition stock traded up $0.01 during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $0.14. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 1,900 shares, compared to its average volume of 46,064. Healthcare Services Acquisition has a 52-week low of $0.07 and a 52-week high of $1.03.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Healthcare Services Acquisition (HCARW)
- The Analysts Like The Fit Of Victoria’s Secret & Co
- Ambarella Is A Buy For Patient Investors
- Don’t Bet On A Big Rebound For Salesforce.com Stock
- 3 Specialty Retailers with Special Upside
- Is Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) Bottoming Out?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Healthcare Services Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Healthcare Services Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.