NS Solutions Co. (OTCMKTS:NSSXF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 12,900 shares, a growth of 24.0% from the April 30th total of 10,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently ∞ days.
Shares of NSSXF stock remained flat at $$28.21 during trading hours on Wednesday. NS Solutions has a fifty-two week low of $24.85 and a fifty-two week high of $28.21. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $28.21 and a two-hundred day moving average of $28.21.
About NS Solutions (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NS Solutions (NSSXF)
- The Analysts Like The Fit Of Victoria’s Secret & Co
- Ambarella Is A Buy For Patient Investors
- Don’t Bet On A Big Rebound For Salesforce.com Stock
- 3 Specialty Retailers with Special Upside
- Is Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) Bottoming Out?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for NS Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NS Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.