Precious Shipping Public Company Limited (OTCMKTS:PSGFF – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 574,000 shares, a decrease of 15.4% from the April 30th total of 678,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1,435.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS PSGFF opened at 0.53 on Wednesday. Precious Shipping Public has a twelve month low of 0.46 and a twelve month high of 0.82. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of 0.53.
Precious Shipping Public Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Precious Shipping Public (PSGFF)
- 3 Outperforming Energy Stocks with More in the Tank
- American Well Corporation Stock May Well Be Bottoming
- There Are Cracks In The Paint At Sherwin-Williams
- Three Beaten Down Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Should Medtronic Make the Cut For Your Recovery Watchlist?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Precious Shipping Public Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Precious Shipping Public and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.