Schibsted ASA (OTCMKTS:SBSNY – Get Rating) had its target price dropped by stock analysts at Barclays from 375.00 to 345.00 in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports. The brokerage currently has an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Shares of SBSNY stock remained flat at $$18.20 on Wednesday. The company had a trading volume of 159 shares, compared to its average volume of 429. Schibsted ASA has a 52-week low of $17.09 and a 52-week high of $53.95. The business has a 50 day moving average of $23.48 and a two-hundred day moving average of $35.47.
Schibsted ASA Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Schibsted ASA (SBSNY)
- The Analysts Like The Fit Of Victoria’s Secret & Co
- Ambarella Is A Buy For Patient Investors
- Don’t Bet On A Big Rebound For Salesforce.com Stock
- 3 Specialty Retailers with Special Upside
- Is Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) Bottoming Out?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Schibsted ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Schibsted ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.