Shanghai Electric Group Company Limited (OTCMKTS:SIELY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, an increase of 25.0% from the April 30th total of 400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 5.0 days.
OTCMKTS SIELY opened at $4.55 on Wednesday. Shanghai Electric Group has a 12 month low of $4.39 and a 12 month high of $6.64. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $4.99 and its 200-day moving average price is $5.43.
About Shanghai Electric Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Shanghai Electric Group (SIELY)
- American Well Corporation Stock May Well Be Bottoming
- 3 Outperforming Energy Stocks with More in the Tank
- There Are Cracks In The Paint At Sherwin-Williams
- Three Beaten Down Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Should Medtronic Make the Cut For Your Recovery Watchlist?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Shanghai Electric Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shanghai Electric Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.