Shanghai Industrial Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:SGHIY – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Wednesday, June 1st, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, June 7th will be paid a dividend of 0.6693 per share on Tuesday, July 5th. This represents a yield of 8.17%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, June 6th.
Shares of OTCMKTS SGHIY opened at $15.50 on Wednesday. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $14.46 and a 200-day moving average price of $14.37. Shanghai Industrial has a 1 year low of $14.00 and a 1 year high of $16.76.
Shanghai Industrial Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Shanghai Industrial (SGHIY)
- There Are Cracks In The Paint At Sherwin-Williams
- 3 Outperforming Energy Stocks with More in the Tank
- American Well Corporation Stock May Well Be Bottoming
- Three Beaten Down Stocks The Insiders Are Buying
- Should Medtronic Make the Cut For Your Recovery Watchlist?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Shanghai Industrial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shanghai Industrial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.