Shares of NYSE:XXII traded up $0.17 during trading on Thursday, reaching $1.98. The stock had a trading volume of 1,330,800 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,817,015. 22nd Century Group has a fifty-two week low of $1.42 and a fifty-two week high of $5.25.
About 22nd Century Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 22nd Century Group (XXII)
- PVH Corp. Looks Sharp For A Major Reversal
- The Analysts Reel In Their Targets For NetApp
- 3 Regional Banks Investors Can Bank On
- Don’t Get Gamed By Gamestop
- What To Do With Lululemon (NASDAQ: LULU)
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for 22nd Century Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 22nd Century Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.