MonotaRO Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:MONOY – Get Rating) – Equities researchers at Jefferies Financial Group lowered their FY2023 EPS estimates for MonotaRO in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday, May 31st. Jefferies Financial Group analyst H. Sato now expects that the company will earn $0.36 per share for the year, down from their previous estimate of $0.41. Jefferies Financial Group also issued estimates for MonotaRO’s FY2024 earnings at $0.45 EPS.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research raised shares of MonotaRO from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Thursday, March 3rd.
About MonotaRO (Get Rating)
MonotaRO Co, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, operates an online MRO products store in Japan and internationally. It offers products in various categories, such as safety protection equipment, work clothes, and safety shoes; logistics, storage, and packing supplies; tapes; safety supplies/safety signs; office supplies; office furniture/lighting/cleaning supplies; cutting tools/abrasives; measurement/surveying supplies; work/electric/pneumatic tools; spray/oil/grease/paint/adhesion/repair/welding supplies; and agricultural materials/gardening supplies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MonotaRO (MONOY)
- Alibaba Group: Rallying on Fundamentals & Improved Macro Backdrop
- Investing in Chewy Will Require More Than One Earnings Report
- Hormel Foods Sends A Message To The Market
- JFrog Stock is Ready to Leap
- PVH Corp. Looks Sharp For A Major Reversal
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for MonotaRO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MonotaRO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.