Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:NSANY – Get Rating) – Equities researchers at Jefferies Financial Group cut their Q2 2023 earnings estimates for Nissan Motor in a report released on Thursday, June 2nd. Jefferies Financial Group analyst T. Nakanishi now expects that the company will earn $0.22 per share for the quarter, down from their previous forecast of $0.25. Jefferies Financial Group also issued estimates for Nissan Motor’s Q4 2023 earnings at $0.25 EPS, FY2023 earnings at $1.01 EPS and FY2024 earnings at $1.40 EPS.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research cut Nissan Motor from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Thursday, April 14th. Two equities research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating and three have given a buy rating to the stock. According to data from MarketBeat.com, the stock currently has a consensus rating of “Hold” and a consensus price target of $11.00.
About Nissan Motor (Get Rating)
Nissan Motor Co, Ltd. manufactures and sells vehicles and automotive parts worldwide. It sells vehicles under the Nissan, Infiniti, Datsun, Heritage, and Motorsports brands. The company offers vehicle and vehicle parts; engines, manual transmissions, and multiplier/reducer units; automotive parts; axles; specially equipped vehicles; and motorsports engines.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nissan Motor (NSANY)
- Alibaba Group: Rallying on Fundamentals & Improved Macro Backdrop
- Investing in Chewy Will Require More Than One Earnings Report
- Hormel Foods Sends A Message To The Market
- JFrog Stock is Ready to Leap
- PVH Corp. Looks Sharp For A Major Reversal
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Nissan Motor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nissan Motor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.