Shares of Vista Gold stock opened at $0.83 on Friday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.91. The firm has a market capitalization of $98.31 million, a P/E ratio of -7.57 and a beta of 1.39. Vista Gold has a fifty-two week low of $0.59 and a fifty-two week high of $1.40.
About Vista Gold (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vista Gold (VGZ)
- PVH Corp. Looks Sharp For A Major Reversal
- The Analysts Reel In Their Targets For NetApp
- Don’t Get Gamed By Gamestop
- 3 Regional Banks Investors Can Bank On
- What To Do With Lululemon (NASDAQ: LULU)
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Vista Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vista Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.