Aisin Co. (OTCMKTS:ASEKY – Get Rating) – Jefferies Financial Group lowered their Q1 2023 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for Aisin in a research note issued on Thursday, June 2nd. Jefferies Financial Group analyst T. Nakanishi now anticipates that the company will earn $1.07 per share for the quarter, down from their prior forecast of $1.14. Jefferies Financial Group also issued estimates for Aisin’s Q3 2023 earnings at $0.98 EPS, Q4 2023 earnings at $1.28 EPS and FY2024 earnings at $5.73 EPS.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research cut Aisin from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating in a report on Friday, April 15th.
About Aisin (Get Rating)
Aisin Corporation manufactures and sells automotive parts, and energy- and lifestyle-related products. It provides powertrain products comprising 1-motor hybrid transmission and eaxle products; chassis and vehicle safety systems, such as automated parking systems and electronically controlled brake systems; power sliding door systems and sunroof products; connected and sharing solutions; and repair and maintenance products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aisin (ASEKY)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/30 – 6/3
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- Xiaomi Co: Facing Macro Headwinds
- Don’t Bet On A Bounce For RH
- Okta On Verge Of Multi-Week Rally
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Aisin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aisin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.