Moog Inc. (OTCMKTS:MOG-A – Get Rating) Director Donald R. Fishback sold 1,500 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, June 2nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $83.45, for a total transaction of $125,175.00. Following the sale, the director now directly owns 7,290 shares in the company, valued at $608,350.50. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link.
Shares of MOG-A stock traded down $0.24 on Monday, hitting $83.45. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 115,726 shares. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $82.44 and a 200 day simple moving average of $82.03.
Separately, Truist Financial downgraded shares of Moog from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Tuesday, April 19th.
Moog Inc designs, manufactures, and integrates precision motion and fluid controls and controls systems for original equipment manufacturers and end users in the aerospace, defense, and industrial markets worldwide. The company's Aircraft Controls segment offers primary and secondary flight controls for military and commercial aircrafts; aftermarket support services; and ground-based navigation aids.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Moog (MOG-A)
- CrowdStrike earnings and revenue beat forecasts, stock falls
- Ryder System, Inc: The Most Interesting Play In Logistics
- This Isn’t A Buyable Bottom For Stocks
- Macys Stock is Ready to Buy
- First Solar Stock is Ready to Shine
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Moog Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Moog and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.