Shares of EVBN stock opened at $38.00 on Monday. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $37.91. The company has a quick ratio of 0.86, a current ratio of 0.86 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18. The company has a market capitalization of $209.87 million, a PE ratio of 8.76 and a beta of 0.98. Evans Bancorp has a 52 week low of $35.95 and a 52 week high of $44.47.
About Evans Bancorp (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Evans Bancorp (EVBN)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/30 – 6/3
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- Okta On Verge Of Multi-Week Rally
- Xiaomi Co: Facing Macro Headwinds
- Don’t Bet On A Bounce For RH
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Evans Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evans Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.