GPL stock opened at $0.18 on Monday. Great Panther Mining has a twelve month low of $0.16 and a twelve month high of $0.72. The firm has a market capitalization of $80.81 million, a P/E ratio of -1.38 and a beta of 1.68. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $0.21. The company has a current ratio of 0.83, a quick ratio of 0.58 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03.
About Great Panther Mining (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Great Panther Mining (GPL)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/30 – 6/3
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- Okta On Verge Of Multi-Week Rally
- Don’t Bet On A Bounce For RH
- Xiaomi Co: Facing Macro Headwinds
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Great Panther Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Great Panther Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.